Google Ads is one of the most popular online advertising platforms, but there are still some things that even die-hard fans may not know about it. Here are five fun facts that you probably didn’t know about Google Ads:
1. Google Ads was originally known as AdWords.
2. The very first Google Ad was sold to a company called Outfoxed for $100.
3. Google Ads is available in over 190 countries and territories.
4. There are over 1 million advertisers using Google Ads worldwide.
5. The average click-through rate (CTR) for Google Ads is 2%.
So there you have it, five fun facts about Google Ads that you probably didn’t know. Stay tuned for more interesting tidbits about this popular online advertising platform!