When building your website to be optimized for the search engines, there are 5 important aspects to keep in mind.
1. Website Code Optimization
– Make sure that the website is built up to code for the search engine to easily read the information, as well as for you to keep track of you site’s performance.
2. Unique Content
– Your site should not have any duplicated content, and should be 100% unique to keep the information relevant.
3. Active Social Media Pages
– Keep up to date on your social media and be sure it is linked properly to your site.
– In order to be seen as being “highly relevant” the search engines are looking for your site to be talked about on other websites.
– Consistently adding new information and news to your site will increase the relevancy.
Give us a call today and we will make sure these 5 key points are fully optimized!