Google Ads is one of the most popular online advertising platforms, but there are still some things that even die-hard fans may not know about it. Here are five fun facts that you probably didn’t know about Google Ads:
1. Google Ads was originally known as AdWords.
2. The very first Google Ad was sold to a company called Outfoxed for $100.
3. Google Ads is available in over 190 countries and territories.
4. There are over 1 million advertisers using Google Ads worldwide.
5. The average click-through rate (CTR) for Google Ads is 2%.
So there you have it, five fun facts about Google Ads that you probably didn’t know. Stay tuned for more interesting tidbits about this popular online advertising platform!
Enter your email address and we'll send you a video guide.
GET YOUR FREE COPY NOW